The perfume industry is gaining a lot of popularity these days. If you are a perfume enthusiast, then you might know about the different fragrances, brands of perfumes that get introduced every day.
Choosing Perfumes That Are Unique and Match with Your Personality
There is always that one perfume that connects with you. It might be distinct or unique and might easily lift your mood. When it comes to choosing perfume, you need to be careful. You simply can’t argue with that evidence that perfumes help in creating wonderful memories for you and people around you.
First and foremost, you need to understand when you would be using the perfume. If you plan to use the perfume during the day, then you might want to go in for light perfumes that come with a mild scent. Stronger ones are more apt during the nights. Again this might vary for men and women.
Some of the tips that might come in handy while choosing perfumes or colognes for both genders would be:
- Checking the notes listed for different perfumes such as musk, cinnamon, rose, sandalwood and many more
- Next, check for the different levels of concentration in the perfume
- Ensure that you test the fragrance before you buy them
- Spray them on a card and let it dry, Smell it and see if it works for you
- If it works, spray it onto your wrist and see whether you can relate to it
Different Concentration Levels in Perfumes
Coming to the different levels of concentration in perfumes, you might want to know that these can be divided into four parts namely:
- Eau de Cologne – This is a lighter concentration with small amounts of water and alcohol
- Eau de Toilette – This is one step higher than Eau de Cologne combining a mixture of perfume oil and alcohol
- Eau de Parfum – This has a higher percentage of perfume oil and alcohol when compared to Eau de Cologne and Toilette
- Perfume – This comes with the highest concentrated percentage of perfume oil and is very expensive
Online Stores Are a Best Option
When it comes to shopping for perfumes, online stores offer a plethora of options to you. Ensure that you purchase from licensed stores.
One of the best ways to ensure that you get good branded perfumes at economical rates is to check for discounts and offers offered by them.
Ensure that you check reviews about the perfume and the store from where you plan to buy. Check out the shipment, delivery and refund policy.